Abila MIP Fund Accounting is a superior solution for charter school executives and business managers who value strong financial management. MIP delivers true fund accounting at an affordable price for both large and small charter school organizations. Participating recently at a Colorado League of Charter Schools business manager networking event we were asked about the pros and cons of MIP Fund Accounting. Our response was that there are no cons if you are willing to commit to a high standard of excellence.
Here are a few facts about MIP that distinguish it from the competition:
- It can handle all components of the CDE or comparable state-mandated chart of accounts with ease, and you can add unlimited account dimensions or segments for local use.
- You can use your own coding values for the chart of accounts and report to the sponsoring district or state using the official codes.
- The quarterly financial rollup report to the sponsoring district or Institute comes directly out of the system with minimal manual effort.
- You can satisfy all the GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) requirements for both nonprofit and governmental accounting including self-balancing account groups as legally required or desired.
- Accommodate an organizational arrangement with a central management group with full disclosure and accountability across the organization by location, school and program.
- It has its own powerful and user-friendly reports generator that eliminates dependence on Excel and workarounds.
MIP Fund Accounting is highly scalable and can be the solution for all sizes of charter schools and charter school networks. Pricing is less than you may think with a basic single-user, hosted system starting at $199 per month. There are deployment and licensing options that fit about any situation. For smaller organizations that may not have the accounting and technical resources to fully utilize the software, NFP Partners offers collaborative outsourced accounting services that meet or exceed all accounting and reporting requirements at an affordable cost.
NFP Partners has helped several Colorado Charter Schools implement MIP Fund Accounting since 2008. Some of the early adopters have grown substantially since then, and the software has demonstrated its robustness and flexibility in handling the expanded volumes and requirements with ease.
For more information, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 303-586-5011.
Click here to download a brochure that describes the full range of functional modules in MIP[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]