The majority of nonprofit and local government organizations are small with fewer than ten employees and operating budgets under $1 million. Most of these organizations use entry level accounting software with QuickBooks being the predominant choice.
These organizations grow and eventually require a more robust accounting system.
Our purpose in becoming ProAdvisors is to provide QuickBooks consulting, training and support focusing solely on the not-for-profit sector as a distinct practice area. As these organizations are ready to move to a mid-level accounting software solution, we are there to help the transition and continue as their trusted advisors.
- QuickBooks Basic, Pro, Premier
- QuickBooks Premier: Professional Services Edition
- QuickBooks Premier: Nonprofit Edition
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Standard Payroll (formerly Do-It-Yourself)
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll
- QuickBooks Assisted Payroll
- Tax & Financial Planning
- Fixed asset management
- QuickBooks Consulting
- QuickBooks setup
- QuickBooks phone consultation
- QuickBooks training/seminars
- QuickBooks Payroll