Wow, it is hard to believe that we are moving into the second month of 2017! We survived January and all of the accounting responsibilities that come with the end of the year. 2017 is picking up where the end of 2016 left off. We are in the process of wrapping up some MIP implementations and have been onboarding new Outsourced Accounting Services clients. We will continue to highlight the new clients to NFP Partners in coming newsletters.
What does the new year bring to NFP?
- Continued growth in providing high quality outsourced accounting services. We recently signed three new full service bookkeeping and controller level service clients based on the east coast. With this exclusively remote service, we will be documenting our best practices on utilizing the cloud for accounting services.
- Providing training services to the non-profit community on topics such as Knowing When to Leave QuickBooks, Accounting Best Practices, Financial Management 101 and Financial Management 201.
- Offering continued learning for MIP customers through our free monthly user’s group, MIP Virtual Forum.
- Providing on-going support to our existing MIP customers though the offering of an MIP checkup. Watch future newsletters for more information.
- Reaching out to the non-profit community to inform them of the challenges of entry level accounting software and the benefits of a True Fund Accounting Software such as Abila MIP Fund Accounting Software.
- Recruit and hire staff!
I can’t say enough about the incredible staff at NFP Partners, Stephanie Underwood, Tracy Sadoff, Makalah Emanuel, Katie Sullivan and of course, the founder himself, Lee Bengston. Each one of them has had changes, challenges and successes in the past year and I am guessing 2017 will be no different. (I think they all are glad for the last item on my previous list). Many thanks to the effort and high quality work produced by each member of our team. Lee will still be around in 2017, although he keeps telling me on a decreased basis. NFP Partners will do their best to honor that request and let him enjoy all of his hobbies. Cheers to a successful 2017!